Thursday, January 10, 2013

Zodiac

After a bit of a break from the Spoonflower Contests I am back in with a design for the Zodiac Contest.  This design features all 12 of the Zodiac signs.  I titled this piece Sew My Sign.  









I'm a Pisces and so my sign in every way.  They say we are dreamers and I would have to agree with that.  The past couple of weeks have been me dreaming about more designs and books to create and even performing on stage again.  Dreaming is fine and dandy but now it's time to get to work.  It is the New Year and it's time to make things happen.  I wrote my list of the top ten things I want to see happen for me in the year, and a friend also told me about choosing one word for the year and focusing on that.  I really liked that idea.  It is kind of a different take on the whole New Year resolution thing.  It does feel good to be back into the swing of things.  I hope that all of you had a wonderful time over the holidays.  Oh and I have to ask because it's just so much fun saying it....What's your sign? ;-)  To all the signs of the Zodiac I wish you much success and happiness in the New Year!     

No comments:

Post a Comment