Saturday, April 13, 2013

Bookemon Books

Along with creating fabric designs, wallpaper, wall decals, art prints, throw pillows and more...I also enjoy writing children's books.  Bookemon is a fun website where anyone can create their own books.  The first book featured here in this post is the book   What Did I Do With My Shoe?  The story was inspired by an early morning conversation between the girls about a missing shoe.  








The second book called  Madison's Bubbles is a story about a little girl who uses her imagination while blowing bubbles and is a story that is very near and dear to my heart.  
  


Madison's Bubbles


The third book is It's A Full Moon Tonight about a little boy, his bear and his love for the moon.  It just so happened that I was inspired to write this story while pregnant with this little guy you see here. :)



It's A Full Moon Tonight


If you would like to check out all of my books currently for sale please click on Bookemon.  I have about ten more in my head but it is finding the time to get it down on paper that's the trick.  Hopefully soon I will make time so that we can share them with all of you.  Thanks to all who have taken a look at my books online already and to all of those who have made a purchase.  I am so grateful for the support that I have received!  If anyone is interested in creating their own books at Bookemon please contact me if you have any questions.  I think that Bookemon is a great site and that the quality of the books are fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment