Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Monster Photo Booth

A new contest at Spoonflower that involves crayons!  The process of creating this design also involved my 8, 5 and 2 year old too.  I was just going to draw scattered monsters and then my 5 year old said that she felt the monster should have a mustache.  Then the idea of monsters in a photo booth was created.  I drew the monsters and the photo booth props separately and watched as the kids, with much consideration, chose the best prop for each monster.  My favorite part in the creation of this design was just sitting back and watching my kids have fun.  











My little monsters!

This contest is closed.  Monster Photo Booth got 60 votes!  Thanks to everyone who voted for this design.  I appreciate the support so much!  If you would like to see where your favorites placed please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment