Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Olympic Celebration Contest

This week's contest at Spoonflower is the Olympic Celebration Contest.  The theme of this contest will be fabric designs celebrating the games and spirit of the traditional Olympics, but which do NOT employ the logos, mascots or the traditional Olympic rings.  Voting for this contest begins on Thursday, July 26th and ends on Wednesday, August 1st. 

I titled my fabric design Olympic Medals.  I was inspired by the beautiful gold, silver and bronze medals adorned with a royal purple ribbon for the 2012 Olympics in London.  The royal purple ribbon is in honor of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.  I chose a green background representing the global coming together for these great and wonderous events.  The Olympics truly are a time of celebration for all!









Mock-up Dress





Mock-up Cushions





Mock-up Tablecloth

If you would like to check out my
Olympic Celebration Collection please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment