Thursday, December 13, 2012

Kid in a Candy Shop

This week's contest at Spoonflower will give you a sugar high! :-)  It's a great contest for all those who have a sweet tooth.   For this week it is the Sweets Contest and here is my design entry. 





I've titled it Kid in a Candy Shop.  My kids love those cake pops.  It's the new craze!  Thought I'd throw some of those in the design and gussy up the gummy bears which are also another favorite in our house.   One of my favorite sayings has always been, "I feel like a kid in a candy shop."

If you would like to vote in the Sweets Contest please click here.  You do not have to be a member to vote and you can vote for as many as you like.  Voting begins Thursday, December 13th and best to get your vote in by Monday, December 17th.    



This pillow is currently for sale at my shop at Society6.  If you would like to check out all of my pillows for sale please click here.

Here are also a few items for sale at my Zazzle shop featuring the Kid in a Candy Shop design.
















This is perfect for all the candy you are now craving. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment