Thursday, December 20, 2012

Snowflakes

Spoonflower's contest this week is the Snowflakes Contest.  I think it is pretty appropriate considering all of the winter weather in places around the world.  There is no snow but it is cold down here in Texas.  Keep warm and safe everyone, and if you get to build a snowman I think you are so lucky!  I want to build a snowman doing a headstand that I saw here on Pinterest.  I just think it's too cool!  

My design is called Orange Blizzard.  If you would like to vote in the contest this week please click here.  You do not have to be a member to vote and you can vote for as many as you like.  Voting begins on Thursday, December 20th and best to get your vote in by Monday, December 24th.  Voting officially ends on Wednesday, December 26th and winners will be announced on January 3rd. 





2 comments:

  1. Hi Tara! I love your snowflakes blizzard design on Spoonflower! Love the colors and the design in general. Wanted to wish you luck in the competition there and thank you for your lovely comments on my artwork. Happy Holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Itaya! I'm so happy to be connected with you and to be able to see your beautiful artwork!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete