Thursday, November 8, 2012

Happy Holidays Collection

I know!  I know!  It's really early for this.  We just had Halloween and last thing we all want to see is Christmas before Thanksgiving.  But this week's contest at Spoonflower is the Holiday Cocktail Napkin Set Contest.  I'm really excited about this one.  For this contest we were to create a pattern for a set of holiday-themed cocktail napkins.  I really wanted to go for that old fashioned Christmas feel.  I dearly love snowmen, and I designed this happy guy to go smack dab in the middle.  I don't know what it is about them, probably their jolly good looks, but looking at snowmen just makes me feel instantly happy. 







Also if you would like to see the entire collection please click on Happy Holidays.  In the collection I have created table runners and a tablecloth for holiday home decor.  Some of the designs could look really cute as couch pillows to decorate your living room space for the holidays.  Spoonflower is now using our designs to make gift wrap paper along with fabric, wallpaper and wall decals.  If you are interested in any of the designs please contact us and we will make them available for purchase as soon as possible.  Our contact email is arttreedesigns@hotmail.com

I also have tons of great Christmas items that I have designed for sale at my Zazzle shop.  So if you are running out of time to create something here is a great place to go for fabulous already made items that are unique, and you aren't going to see anywhere else.  I have designed buttons, necklaces, gift cards, kitchen towels, napkins, mousepads, pillows, mugs, shirts, bags and more!   Here are just a few of the fun and festive gifts for sale in my shop!



  





 

Here is the link to my zazzle shop featuring all of the products I have designed: http://www.zazzle.com/arttreedesigns
Christmas will be here before we know it.  Now is the perfect time to start thinking about home decor and gifts to create for your loved ones.  Thank you so much for checking out our blog!  A big thank you also to all of our loyal customers at our shops at Zazzle, Spoonflower, Bookemon and Society6.  We appreciate your business so very much! 
Tara and John McGowan-creators of Art Tree Designs


No comments:

Post a Comment